Meet Our Trainers
Our dedicated trainers help you develop the technical skills and competencies you need to keep making a difference for your organization. The trainers are highly qualified, experienced and organize the trainings & courses as to fit the need of individuals. Your mission is our mission. We’re behind you every step of the way–providing an enthusiastic team of trainers, personal support and comprehensive resources to help you move your career forward. Sharpen your skills, build your expertise, prepare for certification and move your mission forward with our diverse catalogue of Advanced training courses!
- Resident Engineer at Affirmed Networks
- Certified ONF (Open Networking Foundation) SDN Associate
- 15 years of technical experience
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Electrical & Telecommunication
Ashish Singh is an experienced professional who is a certified ONF (Open Networking Foundation) SDN Associate. With over 15 years of technical experience in IP/Packet Core (LTE/UMTS/GPRS) Network Planning, Designing and Engineering, he successfully accomplished various international IP/PS Core planning/Integration projects. His expertise as a trainer includes Software Defined Networking.
Muhammad Arif Hassan
- Sr Engineer System Design at T-Mobile
- Certified Administrator (Professional Level MCA 200),
- 10 years of experience
- Masters in Electrical & Computer Science
Muhammad Hassan, a Mirantis Certified Administrator (Professional Level MCA 200), is specialized in Cisco Routing & Switching, Virtualization, and Cloud computing: NFV, SDN, VNF in MirantisOpenstack. He is a Cisco Certified Internet work Expert whose experience spreads over 10 years. Currently, he is Senior Engineer System Design at T-Mobile. He provides his expertise, as a trainer, for OpenStack and Networking.
- Specialized in Software Product Management, QA Automation
- Certified in Internal Quality Management Systems Auditor
- 14 years of experience
- Masters in Computer Science
Salman Khwaja is specialized in Mobile Money, Software Product Management, QA Automation, IT Audits, Process Engineering, Process Improvement, ISO 9001:2008 QMS, Workflow Analysis, ISO 9001:2015 (Auditing Processes and Compliance), Application Security using Kaali, Manual Web Penetration Testing, and Continuous Integration / Delivery using Team City/ TFS. His certifications included but not limited to Internal Quality Management Systems Auditor, Performance Management & Objective Setting, Essential Leadership Skills, and Essential Managerial Skills. Moreover, he is adept in using tools like ASANA, Trello, JIRA, LAMP / WAMP, php, MySql, SQL, WordPress, Web application development, OWASP, Burp, OWASP Zap, and Nmap. At present, he is a Manager Application Security at TPS Pakistan Pvt. Limited and fetches out time to run an NGO as the Vice President.As a trainer, he offers training in Cloud Computing, Linux Fundamentals and Python Scripting.
Cloud Computing, Linux Fundamentals and Python Scripting
- Software Engineer at Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Specialized in LTE MME/S4-SGSN development
- 10 years of experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science & Engineering
Rakesh Kumar, a Software Engineer, is well versed in developing commercial networking software products such as GSM/GPRS (3G/4G LTE) services through satellite communications & using TCP/IP, UDP/IP, SCTP/ IP suite of protocols as underlying connection protocol. Besides, he is specialized in LTE MME/S4-SGSN development, network design and interworking with EPC nodes SGW, PGW, and HSS. Currently, he is working as a Software Engineer at Panasonic Avionics Corporation. As a trainer, he is proficient in LTE, Linux Fundamentals and Python Scripting.
- Solutions Architect at AT&T
- VMware Certified Professional – DataCenter Virtualization (VCP 5.5)
- 18 years of experience
- M.S Electrical & Computer Engineering
Wajid Hassan, a Network Engineer, is an expert in Network, Solution, & Systems consultation. He helps businesses design, build, and manage networks remotely to save them time and money. He possess more than 10 years of professional experience. Currently, he is leading a team of Network and Virtualization experts for Cloud and Infrastructure Operations Services and also working as a Solution Architect at AT&T. As a trainer, he is adept in Software Defined Networking and Cloud Computing.
- Solution Consultant at Hitachi Vantara Well-versed in Storage Area Network (SAN), Agile Methodologies.
- 20 years of experience
- 10 years of experience
- Bachelors in Computer System (Networking & Telecommunications)
Kishore Dahlstorm, an Engineering Manager, possesses vast experience regarding computer hardware industry. He is well-versed in Storage Area Network (SAN), Enterprise Software, Storage, Agile Methodologies, and Professional Services. Being a self-starter and self-taught learner, he is adaptable enough to thrive in fast-paced and competitive environment. Having diverse experience of over 20 years in Consulting, Sales, IT Operations and Support shaped his ability to think outside the box. Currently, he is a Senior Systems Engineer at NameFred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center as well as a Solution Consultant at Hitachi Vantara. Being a trainer, he shares his expertise in OpenStack and Cloud Computing
- Service Engineer at Microsoft – Contractor Insight Global
- Expert in Linux Fundamentals and Python Scripting.
- 4 years of experience
- Experience in latest Azure could technology.
Qamar Mahmood is a Computer Scientist who holds diverse work experience at Microsoft. He is well-versed in resolving technical issues in Azure portal, Azure platform services, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Windows and Linux Server issues. He is also adept in managing teams to improve the overall process and team productivity. Currently he is working as a Service Engineer (Contractor) at Microsoft. His expertise as a trainer includes Linux Fundamentals and Python Scripting.
- Network Engineer at Central Depository
- Specialized in CCNA, CCNP & IBM (AIX 6.1.).
- 8 years of experience
- MBA in MIS (Management Information System)
JazyKhan, a Network Engineer, possesses more than 8 years of experience and specialized in CCNA, CCNP & IBM (AIX 6.1.)Possessing outstanding negotiation & management skills he manages SLA and vendor contracts effectively. He ensure adoption of best practices in IT services management. At present, he is working as a Network Engineer at Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited. As a trainer, he offers training in Software Defined Networking, Networking and Cloud Computing.
- Expertise: Network Security, Python Scripting, &Software Defined Networking
- Certification: CCIE x 3 Data Center
- Possesses more than 14 years of experience
- Offers training in Software Defined Networking, Cisco Data Center and Python Scripting for Network Engineers
Ahmed Ashfaque is an adept Network Security Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. He is skilful in Multicast, Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP), Data Center, Routing Protocols, and VLAN. Strong information technology professional with a CCIE x 3 Data Center, Service Provider, Routing & Switching, focused in Networks from INE.Currently, he is working as Senior Engineer Network & Security at Gulf Business Machines (GBM.)