This Notice aims to inform you about how we collect, use, disclose and store Personal Information in our role as a controller of Personal Information when you:
- Interact or use our Websites, including when you download materials from our resources page.
- Register and/or attend our events (e.g., webinars (collectively “Events”).
- Provide your Personal Information for the purposes of administering our services.
- Apply for a job position.
II. Personal Information LogicFinder Collects
- Personal Information You Provide To Us:
From Websites or Events: We may collect Personal Information that you choose to send to us or provide to us, for example, on our “Subscription Form”, or “Contact Us” online form, when you interact with a chatbot in our Website, or if you register for any Events. If you contact us through the Websites, we will keep a record of our correspondence.
- Information We Collect From Trusted Third Parties:
Using third parties’ data sets, we may also obtain non-personal information about your organization, including its name, structure, industry, and similar attributes, to enrich or update your Personal Information.
- Job Applicant Data:
You provide your contact and professional information, including your resume with educational and work background, when you apply for a job. You may also provide us with sensitive information, like your Social Security Number or other such Personal Data in connection with your job application.
III. How We Use Your Personal Data
- For the purpose of communicating with you about our products and services and facilitating other interactions.
- For the purpose of marketing our products and services.
- To improve the performance of our websites, products, services, and customer support, identify potential customers, opportunities, and potential new product areas.
- For the purpose of promotions and customer appreciation.
- For the purpose of recruiting and hiring.
- Other purposes for our legitimate interests.
IV. Your Privacy Rights
You can opt out of receiving certain promotional or marketing communications from us at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the email communications we send.
V. Changes To The Policy
VI. Contact Us
If you have questions, requests, or concerns regarding your privacy and rights, please let us know how we can help.