LogicFinder is looking to fill the position of a Networking and Virtualization Consultant and Instructor. Successful candidates should have experience in presenting to any number of students in a classroom and virtual (remote) environment. A good networking background is preferred (JNCIE/CCIE) as well as experience in other domains (Networking, SDN, NFV, Virtualization, Orchestration, Automation, Security). Candidates should be certified in at least one major vendor’s portfolio (Juniper, Cisco, etc.). Excellent communication and presentation skills are required
Successful candidates can expect to travel up to 75% of the time with downtime used for content updating, research new topics or preparation for new classes.
Candidates need to have a proactive and responsible character to aid in the logistics process. Familiarity with the lab environment is expected in order to help maintain the different class setups.
Instructor will be required to teach and develop content for SDN, NFV, 5G, OpenStack Python Scripting, Virtualization. You need not be an expert and can develop the skills necessary to deliver successful subesquent courses.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver in-person, onsite and/or online training on the following topics:
- LogicFinder in-house developed content
- NEC ProgrammableFlowController (PFC)
- Big Switch Networks: Big Cloud Fabric and Big Monitoring Fabric
- Cisco SDN content
- VMWare solutions content
- Juniper SDN bootcamps
- Cisco ACI bootcamps
- OpenContrail Controller bootcamp
- OpenDayLight Controller bootcamp
- Be available to travel up to 75% of the time, globally
- Obtain necessary certifications to be allowed to teach relevant content for specific vendors
- Participate in webinar delivery and recording
- Do content development and updating when not delivering
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org